Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions about Matula Herbal Tea
A. All the ingredients of Matula herbal tea are grown wild in various parts of Southern Africa.
Although you might feel a lot better after a couple of weeks, it is most important to complete the treatment course. Should you for whatever reason wish to continue taking Matula herbal tea after you have completed the 30 day treatment course, it is not a problem, as the tea is completely non-toxic. However, if you merely wish to eradicate the Helicobacter Pylori bacteria, a 30 days treatment course should be sufficient.
Whilst taking Matula Tea
Questions About Cancelled and Returned Orders
These policies are effective as from the time of receipt of your order.
1. Refusal of delivery by customer: The returned item will be subject to the purchaser paying the full sent and returned shipping costs, plus a 20% handling fee of the purchase price. After our receipt of the returned tea in good order, the purchaser will be refunded the balance due and will be informed by email.
2. Our refunds policy: All refunds will be paid via PayPal only. Due to legislation, refunds may only be paid back to the source of the payment (www.PayPal.com).
3. Return time: Should you wish to claim, we would need evidence from you by way of a document from the courier company, clearly showing the date of receipt. After receipt of the tea, the purchaser has 14 days to return an unopened, unused box of tea, which will be subject to the purchaser paying the full sent and returned shipping costs, plus a 20% handling fee of the purchase price. After our receipt of the returned tea in good order, the purchaser will be refunded the balance due and will be informed by email.
4. Cancellation of your order:
- As we endevour to ship orders out between 6 – 24 hour’s after receipt, any order cancelled after the 6 hour period will be considered as shipped, and therefore a 20% handling fee and sent and returned shipping costs will be deducted from the refund.
- If the order has been shipped after cancellation it will be a mandatory requirement that the parcel is refused on delivery.
- Should you not accept delivery of the parcel then you shall be liable for full sent and returned shipping costs plus 20% handling fee.
- Orders not cancelled within 12 hours will be liable for shipping and handling fee of 20%.
5. When special import permits are required: In very few countries, for example Indonesia, a purchaser of tea and other beverages is sometimes required by the authorities to obtain a special import permit or approval from the local FDA or some other request. In such cases it up to the importer/purchaser to obtain such permit at his cost. Should permission not be granted and the tea is returned to us by the courier, then the purchaser will receive a refund of the full purchase price, less courier fees and a 20 % handling fee.
6. If your address, submitted to us is incorrect: In such a case we will be notified by the courier company and we will request the purchaser by email to furnish us with the correct shipping address. Additional shipping and handling costs will be for the purchaser’s account.
Queries in Respect of Payment, Orders and Website
All enquiries are answered by us within 24 hours of receipt during week days.
It is well known that above accounts do not allow receipt of messages which include attachments or links to other websites, which our replies do.
In order to avoid any such problems, please use different email accounts, not the ones shown above. In addition it is also important to white list us.
Please CONTACT US, if you experience the following:
• You experience difficulties in completing payments
• You are not able to complete the order process
• You have by mistake duplicated your order
Please do not use this form
• If you wish to change your shipping address – Click here
• If you wish to cancel your order please complete the contact form with details as to why you wish to cancel the order – Click here
Should you still be unable to complete your transaction with PayPal, please click on the link to contact Paypal
A friendly operator will be able to assist you during these opening hours: Monday through Friday: 4.00 am to 10.00 pm and Saturday and Sunday: 6.00am to 8.00pm.
Delays can happen if the parcel is retained for inspection by the customs department in the country of destination. As our product is a pure herbal unfermented tea, it has for many years been accepted by customs worldwide.
All enquiries are answered by us within 24 hours of receipt during week days. It is well known that above accounts do not allow receipt of messages which include attachments or links to other websites, which our replies do.
In order to avoid any such problems, please use different email accounts, not the ones shown above.
Q. If I live in a country, which is not included in the list of countries shown on the PayPal online order form, how do I then pay for my order?
The results of a Matula Herbal Tea treatment can vary from person to person, due to various differences in the severity of the Helicobacter Pylori infection and the general health and wellbeing of each person. To read the full disclaimer please click here.