It is our policy to protect your privacy
All your personal information will be handled by us professionally and ethically in order to safeguard you.
This applies to all information received from you on our website.
The most important information we wish to receive from you are:
This information is used when you place an order or request support. We do not share this information with third party except, if necessary, to complete, ship and confirm delivery of your order.
Your email address is only used by us to answer any email we may receive from you and not for any other purpose.
We will never use any of your personal details provided to us by for example sending you newsletters. Should we at some stage wish to share important new information with you, we will first provide you with an opportunity to opt-in and also to opt-out anytime.
www.matulatea.com have put in place all the necessary measures- physical, electronic and managerial- to secure and safeguard all information received from you.
In the event you have further questions in respect of your privacy, please Contact us
Terms & Conditions
Our policy for cancelled orders and returned orders.
These policies are effective as from the time of receipt of your order.
1. Refusal of delivery by customer: The returned item will be subject to the purchaser paying the full sent and returned shipping costs, plus a 20% handling fee of the purchase price. After our receipt of the returned tea in good order, the purchaser will be refunded the balance due and will be informed by email.
2. Our refunds policy: All refunds will be paid via PayPal only. Due to legislation, refunds may only be paid back to the source of the payment (www.PayPal.com).
3. Return time: Should you wish to claim, we would need evidence from you by way of a document from the courier company, clearly showing the date of receipt. After receipt of the tea, the purchaser has 14 days to return an unopened, unused box of tea, which will be subject to the purchaser paying the full sent and returned shipping costs, plus a 20% handling fee of the purchase price. After our receipt of the returned tea in good order, the purchaser will be refunded the balance due and will be informed by email.
4. Cancellation of your order: As we endevour to ship orders out between 6 – 24 hour’s after receipt, any order cancelled after the 6 hour period will be considered as shipped, and therefore a 20% handling fee and sent and returned shipping costs will be deducted from the refund.
If the order has been shipped after cancellation it will be a mandatory requirement that the parcel is refused on delivery.
Should you accept delivery of the parcel then you shall be liable for full sent and returned shipping costs.
5. If your address, submitted to us is incorrect: In such a case we will be notified by the courier company and we will request the purchaser by email to furnish us with the correct shipping address. Additional shipping and handling costs will be for the purchaser’s account.
6. The purchaser is responsible for any VAT, duties or taxed levied by their country of residence (or delivery): If the parcel is being refused by the customer due to any levies or taxes they will be subject to paying the full and returned shipping costs plus a 20% handling fee of the purchase price.
7. Refunds: In the event of the purchaser submitting a positive HPSA test resultn(as set out in Matula Tea’s Guarantee Section) emailed to email@example.com. Once the refund has been approved the purchaser will be refunded less the original shipping cast.
8. The refund to the purchaser is only valid if the product has been bought directly from www.matulatea.com and NOT if purchased through a third party.
The results of a Matula Herbal Tea treatment can vary from person to person, due to various differences in the severity of the Helicobacter Pylori infection and the general health and well being of each person. To read the full disclaimer please click here.