We assume that you have been tested positively for the presence of Helicobacter Pylori bacterial infection somewhere in your digestive tract and you now wish to eradicate this bacteria by a 30 days treatment of Matula Herbal Tea.
- Your Matula Herbal Tea is individually packed in 2 gram (approx. 0.7 ounce) tea sachets and each sachet is sealed in an airtight multilayer envelope.
- 1 box of Matula Herbal Tea comprises 60 tea sachets.
- To make the tea, please place one tea sachet in a tea cup or coffee mug. Pour between 100 and 150 ML (approx. 3.5 to 5 fluid ounces) rapidly boiling, good quality, water over the tea bag.
(If you really want to get the best out of the bag, brew it on the stove)
- Do not add sugar or milk. If desired, half a teaspoon of honey can be added.
- Let the tea draw for at least five minutes.
- Now drink the tea slowly in the morning ½ an hour before breakfast and at night ½ hour before dinner or at least 1 hour after dinner and swirl the tea in the mouth before swallowing.
- Repeat this procedure every day for 30 days- till all the tea has been taken and the treatment course completed.
- You should now feel much better and stomach pains should have disappeared or greatly diminished.
- If pain is still present, then that might indicate that the Helicobacter Pylori bacteria has not been totally eradicated from your digestive tract.
- In such case, it is imperative to retest for the presence of H.Pylori and this should be done by completing an H.P. Stool Antigen (HPSA) test, not less than 30 days ( max. 45 days) after the completion of the treatment course. Such test can be arranged by your medical practitioner.
By Matula Tea| November 14th, 2016